MoneyWize is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and take this responsibility very seriously. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MoneyWize will regularly check this notice and may change it from time to time to keep it up to date. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from May 25th 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following personally identifying information:
- name and a job title
- telephone numbers and email addresses
- company and/or personal addresses, including post codes
- contact preferences and other information relevant to customer enquiries and work requiremments
- information useful to improving our services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information for statistical data/analytics to improve our products and services, which will be in a more general, anonymised form
- We may periodically send promotional emails about relevant new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provide.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by any expressed email, phone, fax or mail preferences. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small data file which is downloaded from a website to your computer to make the site easier to use. For example, it may store details that you submit to the site, such as your personal settings or your location, so you don't have to provide the information again.
Using cookies does not allow us to identify users personally. We will only store information which you specifically give us permission to use.
Our website uses a small amount of cookies to let us know how people interact with our website, and how we can improve our services to our users. The information we gather in this way is completely anonymous, and visitors to our website cannot be identified.
We use some tools on our pages from social networks, including Twitter and Facebook. Any information used via these tools is not shown to us, and we don't store any information from them. Please refer to each site's own privacy policies for more information about this.
Controlling and deleting cookies from your computer:
All web browsers allow you to manage which cookies you accept, reject and delete. You can usually find these controls in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. More information about these is available here: http://www.aboutcookies.org.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us, or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Moneywize Limited, Milton Keynes Business Centre, Foxhunter Drive, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6GD.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.